Thursday, October 26, 2017

Why western?

You might be wondering, why all of this western tack? I'm a pretty fancy looking pony and I should be better suited to prancing around in English tack and going over jumps as a Hunter Princess, am I right? The barn I was at before coming here to this new place- that was the plan. I was to be a Hunter/Jumper pony....

Then one day I was turned out with a couple of horses, a small mule and a Pony. At first we were getting to know each other and making introductions. 














Then we all started racing around, riping and tearing it up and my person was taking pic's of it all. 

This little guy is a Rock Star from what I'm told. He pulls a cart and competes in driving. He told me he really LUVS! the Cones part of it when he gets to run super fast! 

Since he was showing off a bit, I did too. That's when THIS happened->

LOOK. AT. ME!!!! 

That was Soooo Cool! I look like a Big horse. My person sent that to a lot of her friends and she got a Whole Bunch of compliments on both ME and the photo in general. 

My person? 

All she could think was REINING!!! 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It does, but plans changed. Because of a big storm that came thru our parts, (Hurricane Harvey) the show was cancelled. Instead we changed directions, switched disciplines and reining has been 'shelfed' for now. We still do practice some spins and elements of the patterns now and then, just not like we did before.

      Delete
  2. Katman here to say- It was a lot of fun running around the pasture with you. My horseymom thinks I am a RockStar too. Maybe she can teach you to pull a cart, then we can go compete together...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your horseymom and mine are working together. Having someone else in the trailer for traveling would be fun!

      Delete
  3. Nice brakes there, Little Gal!
    Whatever gear you wear, you're bound to be a Superstar. :-)

    ReplyDelete