Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Time off

After flipping myself literally out of the washrack, my person was concerned that I had strained something. We managed to get thru our two classes at the show and came home victorious, but she was touching my back and running her fingers back and forth towards my tail a lot.

The next few days she kept walking me and touching my back to see if I was sore. I was pretty sore down the back of my one leg. I was also sore on my right side where the saddle strap goes.  While we were at the barn for the show, my person had seen a flyer for a lady that does Magnawave therapy. Thankfully she snapped a pic with her phone and reached out to her.

I had some time off, but there was a couple of times when she tried to ride me. I let her know right away that I was sore and I didn't want to work that day. As soon as she got on I reached around and tried to bite her. The time she used the saddle, I gave her only two or three strides of a canter on the right lead before I offered to crowhop. I got more time off after that. she still made me work, but she didn't ride me.

Instead she started trying harness parts on me. She borrowed these from one of her friends. This way she could still make me work in the lines, but she wasn't on my back. I remembered this from when we first started out. I've so got this.

No comments:

Post a Comment