Saturday, June 2, 2018

A day away

Recently my person took me on a field trip to a local arena. I have been here before and there was supposed to be a horse show on this day, but it was cancelled. Obv's my person wasn't on the list to be notified and we were the only ones there. Which means we had everything to ourselves.  

Show cancelled she decided to use it as a schooling opp. 
Lemons make lemonade.  

There weren't any lunging pics, and only a few once she got on. 

Fuzzy ears. Don't judge. Part of it is my forelock.


Another pic from my back

My person has gotten me all ready to make the trip home. There was a bit of a breeze so my mane blew over to the other side, showing off one of my hidden spots.

She even wrapped up my tail because I rubbed it on the way there.  This pic she was able to crop from the one above. 
She looked over and thought I had a 'big horse' look about me so she snapped these. Look at me all squared up. That was one of the comments on both of our dressage tests, "nice square halt".  I am also still growing a little and starting to balance out. Not looking so much like I'm built downhill. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great schooling opportunity! Your horse is looking very cute in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Believe it or not she's actually a pony at only 13h. Like your horse she's only 4, so not much chance of her likely getting any taller.

    ReplyDelete