Sunday, October 17, 2021

Exciting news

Since having to withdraw from the show and my accounts not taking a hit I have decided to take a plunge and purchase a marathon carriage. So the accounts will be taking a bigger hit in a way. But it's an investment.... I keep telling myself that anyways. 

At least when we finally get the chance to hit up an HDT, a CDE or an ADS sanctioned pleasure show- we will have the proper equipment and be able to run with the big dogs. My friend has given me plenty of info and pointers of what to look for, look at and consider. I have looked at tons of carts, carriages, buggies and what not. Some caught my eye at first but when looking into them further and doing the research- I could see the things pointed out and why what works and what doesn't.  It's an investment. I keep telling myself this. 

It's an investment. And actually it is. I'm finally investing in me and investing in my pony. Investments always come with risks and this one is no different. I'm buying a carriage in hopes she turns out to be an awesome driving pony and goes to the top of the sport. From what I've seen her do- she should go far. And the investment will pay off in spades. At least that's the plan. Or what I'm hoping for. 

2 comments: