Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Maybe not

When I first seen and then later got Casey, I was thinking she is a western horse. 


As I started working her, I was thinking she might be a cute little reining horse.


But the more she develops and comes into her own....


I'm thinking reining may not be her game. 


I mean look at that movement. 


She can really stretch those legs out when she wants to. 


She's balanced and there's cadence in her gaits. 


And she has developed quite the Body on her too. 


Quite the Not so western horse like I had originally thought. Lol

4 comments:

  1. She looks SO good. Whatever you're doing keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! 😁 That's the same feedback we got with Mazy at the Driving Clinic too. Chalk it up to Lots of long line work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She can be anything and everything! And what a ride it will be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time will tell where her true talents will lay and what she really wants to do. Throw it all at them and see what sticks! Lol

      Delete