Sunday, February 19, 2023

Long lines & mud

I worked Mazy in long lines a while back. Always a good refresher for her and a chance for me to watch her move, see what changes need to be made and fix her issues without me on her back. 


I like how uphill her movement is in this pic. She's starting to lift her shoulders and move a little laterally to the outside. 


Just love that big sexy butt she's got. And the arch to her neck. 


Just one word comes to mind- round. 


The reach in this shot. Why bells boots for life and why splint boots always when working horses. 


I could look at these all day long. Shes back to reaching up underneath herself and using her back and core. 


Again nice and uphill, and because of the mud maybe(?) lots of action and lift


Leaning a bit to the inside so its not just when I'm on her. Now I know. But a fair amount of extension in her gait, on the vertical and doing well enough. 


Again leaning to the inside again, but otherwise lifting, extending and balanced. Now if I can just Ride this... Lol 



4 comments: