Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wearin' it

Some days I feel like one of those runway models. You know, the kind we see on the cover of a horse magazine wearng the newest, latest trends. It makes my eyes pop out just thinking about it.  

My lady brought out a new bridle and tried it out. At first I wasn't sure what was going on or how I was suposed to do things. I figured it out pretty quickly though because I'm smart like that. Stopping was still the same. She would take her legs off my sides and sit down in the saddle a little. I would stop and she would praise me for it a lot.


Look at how classy this thing makes me look though. All grown up and stuff. 


I asked the guy across the aisle what he thought about it? One of those "No right answer" kind of questions. Scares the shit out of them every time!  *snicker*

I seriously think he's jealous. I mean, look at how he's trying to hide it.  He knows he wants one of his own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment