Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Not to be outdone

Oh Mazy! Goodness knows what I'm ever going to do with you, my crazy girl.

I love the Crazy look in Mazy's eye in this shot. She was obviously blasting around like a rocket and having fun. 

She may only be 14h but she is such a solid & thick built pony. With nothing to really scale her size against, she looks like such a Big horse. 

And round. The word round just comes to mind looking at her, but not in the sense of her being a keg with legs. She just has a correct roundness in her way of moving. 

Yes of Course she has 3rd gear! And probably several more we haven't discovered yet....  


Which is why it is not a good idea to name horses/ ponies for sports cars people. They try to emulate the way the cars handle and should be handled. Mazy has always given 10,000%. 👀 Seriously I would be happy with 50% or 75% like normal horses. 

3 comments:

  1. indeed, maybe call the next one Cadillac?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something even slower would be preferable at this point... Haha! 😄 I had also considered Bugatti for Casey. Thankfully I nixed that idea. Whew!

    ReplyDelete