Saturday, October 15, 2022

Not & Not

I was going to post this as a Wordless Wednesday, but  it's not Wednesday and definitely not Wordless. So there's that. Lol 

A couple weeks ago I snapped a few pics of Casey standing all chill in her stall. She was standing there and I had to go get my phone, come back and fiddle with the phone before snapping pics and yet she stood there the whole time. 


Look at the chest on her. I was all Daaaayyyyuuuummmm Giiiirrrllll! I also like how she so casually crosses her hind legs all feminine and petite looking. Home Girl is looking like a body builder pony. All buff like that. 

I'm tempted to send this pic to the previous owner, now almost a year later. That and a short clip of going to get her out of the pasture- where she comes trotting to the gate from the far corner, whinnying the whole way of course.  She's definitely Not the same pony that came to me a year ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment