Friday, December 29, 2017

All the pretties

My person knows how to dress me well. When we started out, she put pink stuff on me. Not just pink, but hot pink, being a bright and in your face kind of pink. I didn't know she really didn't like the color, but she agreed it did look good on me.



This pad she admits- she didn't know what she was thinking when she bought it.  The black with pink stripes tones things down a bit and makes the pink not so Icky.



There was also the addition of bell boots and this is the darker colored saddle.

She quickly grew out of that and found me some other stuff that looks really good on me too....
Turquoise or aqua polo's and bell boots to match with my fancy hunter tack. 

Ribbed rubber bell boots in white...  because the pink ones started rubbing. The mediums are a little bit big on me. Also a new bridle in My size, just for ME! (Yay!!! Squeals)

This weird contraption she uses on me sometimes. 


A pad that doesn't quite match the wraps but goes well with them.


Darle gas! Wow look at me move! Hehe!



Black is my color too!


So is tan, including a lighter colored saddle too. But what color DOESN'T look good on me? Am I right?!?!


A simple one ear slip headstall because less is more and I should be the focus of attention, not my accessories. Lol 



My every day halter

I look so SASSY in a bosal!  

2 comments: