Thursday, July 19, 2018

Hella scores- Intro 2

Our first test was interesting because Izzy was rushing thu part of it, a bit nervous and excited to be in a new arena. She had a bit of a tough time focusing.  Baby horse things so no big deal. The second test went a bit better, I used a caller to keep from having the judge blowing her whistle and screwing us up. I also had taken the chance during a short break to ride Izzy around the outside of the ring so she could see things and help her realize there was nothing to get excited about to help her focus. 


Again she liked our halt and this time at least added that we needed a better bend in the corners, but I would have liked to see a comment of some sort with the score of 7 to know what she ws thinking was so nice about our circle. I'm also wondering what our score might have been if Izzy had stopped more square and we had stood for the exact 4 seconds.

Again we needed more stretch down which would also be a bit more freedom in the free walk. That was not our forte that day. lol  Very immobile in the halt. I'm guessing that part is good? Another 7 for our upward transition to the jog. (Yay!) The 6 for our circle is debatable. While not a bad score, the comment is what I don't agree with. More on this in another post.




We did wander a bit and our halt probably could have been more squarem but I'm okay with the score.

Again no comments on the Collectives which I would have liked, but what do you do at this point? lol  At least she scored us higher where it counted and it was worth double points, again she liked Izzy and thinks we made a good pair. I'm happy with that.  

1 comment: