Friday, July 13, 2018

Western dressage

There's this new thing that seems like everyone is doing. Western Dressage. My person found us a show the weekend following the last show and we gave it a shot. I liked this one so much better. 

Here I am all ready to go warm up.  
My person knows how to pack for a show. Look at my hay net! I'm Rocking that Sexy Round look in this shot too. Woot! Woot!


We had to remove the leg wraps before our tests. They are allowed only in colors to match the horses coat and not be distracting. No boots of any kind- No bell boots or SMB's.  

My bosal is hanging on the saddle horn. We were the only horse showing without a bit. were were also number 13 which turned out not to be unlucky for us. We rocked some hella scores for the day!

I'm watching you. Don't think you're taking MY hay or taking me away from it! Hahahahaha


I look good from all angles. My person is really proud of me.





1 comment: